2nd transnational meeting
Date: 12 - 14 April 2015
Place: ŠKODA AUTO University, Mladá BoleslavParticipants:
- ŠKODA AUTO University
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- University of Žilina
- Wroclaw School of Banking
The programme of the 2nd transnational meeting focused on the first summer school preparation.
- The rules and responsibilities of each partner were distributed equally, tasks and deadlines set. The most important tasks were: each partner is responsible for one topic and one case study assignment and related material. Each partner is responsible for promotion of the summer school and students´ recruitment - selection process at their home university. The applications to be sent by 30 June; then the coordinator will process them.
- The participants also agreed on the project logo - developed by ŠKODA AUTO University students.
- There was also presentation of proposed innovations in syllabi.
- The partners also agreed on their participation in the international conference https://sustainablemog.org/2015/show/home.
- Discussing the chapters for planned Reader in Green Solutions.
- The term of 3rd transnational meeting was decided together with its preliminary content.
"Green Solutions for Business and Industry" is funded with the support of the
European Union under the programme "Erasmus+", project registration number:
The website reflects only the author's view. The National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.