3rd transnational meeting
Date: 9 - 11 September 2015
Place: ŠKODA AUTO University, Mladá BoleslavParticipants:
- ŠKODA AUTO University
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- University of Žilina
- Wroclaw School of Banking
The 3rd transnational meeting organised within the framework of the first summer school represented added value.
- Participation on students final presentations and case studies assessment.
- Follow-on case studies processing and distributing tasks among partners to finalize the outputs (case studies and teaching/learning material to be collected by 31 December 2015).
- Checking the progress with the reader - chapters; setting tasks and deadlines.
- Pre-discussion on new case studies for the following Summer School 2016 as well as the new syllabi.
- Pre-discussion on the term of the 4th transnational meeting.
- Checking the budget; review of rules, deadlines for task submission and payment for intellectual outputs.
- Finalising issues related to the conference Sustainable MoG.
"Green Solutions for Business and Industry" is funded with the support of the
European Union under the programme "Erasmus+", project registration number:
The website reflects only the author's view. The National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.