5th transnational meeting
Date: 8 - 10 September 2016
Place: ŠKODA AUTO University, Mladá Boleslav
- ŠKODA AUTO University
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden
- Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- University of Žilina
- Wroclaw School of Banking
- Participation on students final presentations and case studies assessment.
- Preparation of the winter school 2017: The rules and responsibilities of each partner were distributed equally, tasks and deadlines set. Each partner is responsible for promotion of the winter school and students´ recruitment - selection process at their home university. The applications to be sent by 15 December 2016; then the coordinator will process them.
- Setting tasks and deadlines for the finalising of intellectual outputs.
- Tasks and terms for the international conference where project results will be introduced.
- Discussion on the term of the 6th transnational meeting.
- Further cooperation of ŠKODA AUTO University with Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden and University of Žilina in bilateral double degree programs.
"Green Solutions for Business and Industry" is funded with the support of the
European Union under the programme "Erasmus+", project registration number:
The website reflects only the author's view. The National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.