4th transnational meeting
Date: 10 - 12 April 2016
Place: Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden
- ŠKODA AUTO University
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Dresden
- Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- University of Žilina
- Wroclaw School of Banking
- The rules and responsibilities of each partner were distributed equally, tasks and deadlines set. Full details are described in the meeting minutes, the most important tasks were:
- Each partner will send final topic of his lecture and case study by 30. 4. 2016.
- All partners will prepare assignments for their case studies, they will describe a course of workshops and give an internet contact information.
- Each partner will prepare final version (including format according to the template) of its chapter for monograph by 29. 8. 2016.
- SAVS is responsible for scheduling, organising excursions, and technical support of the second summer school (classrooms, lecture hall, computer rooms, etc. - based on the agreed programme); SAVS will provide the partners with the invitation and programme.
- Each partner is responsible for recruiting students from their institutions, collecting applications and communication with the coordinator.
- SAVS will prepare new version of the monograph Table of Content and send it to the partners by 20. 5. 2016.
- SAVS as the coordinator is in charge of corrections/proofreading of the case studies, presentations and chapters, their unified format as well as unified format of ppt presentations.
- SAVS will prepare
information about last summer school on SAVS web pages and send
the address to partners (dissemination activity) by 29. 8. 2016.
"Green Solutions for Business and Industry" is funded with the support of the
European Union under the programme "Erasmus+", project registration number:
The website reflects only the author's view. The National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.